Wednesday, July 14, 2010

which one comes first?

BISMILLAH

it's kinda late at night. Im staying up studying pathology. Cellular injury. It tells about how injuries (of any kind) can lead to cellular and molecular level damages. But this is a bit off topic. It is not pathology I want to talk about. But another matter much more crucial and essential than this trivial thing.

While performing my Isya' prayer, something crossed my mind (aiyo solat x khusyu'!). In fact it has been revolving around my head loads of time ago. But this time, it was deeper and more significant.

FOR HOW LONG I AS A HUMAN BEING CAN STAND ON RESTRICTIVELY AIMING FOR MONEY AND FAME AND STATUS AND MERE WORLDLY INDULGENCES?

It is not that Im looking after them absolutely. It is just that in most of cases the target of living is laying more on the quest of those things. Rather than benefiting others. I am not trying to preach here. If you are not interested, then you can leave. We have to be realistic.

Of course money is important. But money flies away. The more we spend the more regretful we feel. The more money we have the stronger the sense of insecurity. And later on it chisels away values of trust.

But peace of mind does not. It stays. The more we search for it the stronger our soul can be. Therefore what I can conclude in here is try to do good to others as much as we are able to. And as long as we are breathing. Most ultimately, do not forget our obligations towards the Creator, Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala. Superb importante.

A friendly reminder for you and for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
FREE FOOD, CUPCAKES, CUPS, CAKES, FREE, FOOD.