Sunday, July 4, 2010

love without border


BISMILLAH

I just woke up this morning. And it was different than any other morning. I burst out in tears. I dreamed of her. My beloved late granma. I love you wan. Love without border.

The dream is still fresh. In my dream, it was in her house. She spoke nothing. But was smiling all along. She gave me a pat, the way she used to when she was still alive. It saddened me the most when it came to the last part of it. Never expected the hand-shake would be the departing one. I was crying in my dream. But she remained calm. I couldn't hold my tears that it was rolling down my cheek in the real of me. I was sleeping sobbing.

Oh wan! Only Allah knows how much I miss you. You gave me love without border.

Allahummaghfirlaha warhamha wanawwirqabraha birahmatika ya arhamarrahimin
(ya Allah forgive her, love her, enligthen her grave with Your blessings, for You are the most Gracious, Most Merciful)

3 comments:

About Me

My photo
FREE FOOD, CUPCAKES, CUPS, CAKES, FREE, FOOD.