Monday, July 12, 2010

I LIKE FOOOODDD! EEERRGH! BLUEK! PT. 2


BISMILLAH

salam. again, as you can see from the title, there's nothing else I would like to chirp about in here - food. since the scholarship has just been banked in recently, i didn't hesitate myself to devour some marvelllouuuuuuss delicacies! urgh! too bad i didn't snap any single picture of food i ate! I should have!!!! It was sooo tremendous just by looking at the pictures alone you'll drool your saliva out! I tried so many food my stomach couldn't tolerate anymore! this is who I am. so, if you are one of those foodiefrenzycentrics out there, you can be my besty. haha. jom makan makan beb!

normally i don't spend much on attires and stuff, coz I'd save the money for food. (kalu nak ajak sopeng2, only stuff with discounted price specifically 70% will drag my attention "a bit". WA!). but food, hell no. tapi kalu da pokai rabak, megi je la jawabnye. still, megi is food what. sedap gak kalu tgh kebulor xde duit bantai megi panas. (im craving for megi kari ayam right now).
NINI COKELAT CELUP. CELUP CELUP! RASA AYAM STROBERI SUNGGUH ENAK SEKALI.. NINIIIIIII.... NINI!

5 comments:

About Me

My photo
FREE FOOD, CUPCAKES, CUPS, CAKES, FREE, FOOD.