Thursday, July 1, 2010

being too expressive?


Bismillah

I don't know whether this is true or not: My face is too expressive.
yah I can easily figure that out whenever I talk, one of my (or both) eyebrows will elevate. And I can sense some sorta contractions by my muscles of facial expression. And I don't think they're normal contractions. From there, I shall conclude that I am being too expressive. I mean my face.

And now, I am on my effort to reduce this expressive behavior because you see, some people might get annoyed of me. And I don't want that to happen. hahaha. I am trying to be myself now. This thing can be changed for sure. C'MON FILANI FAUZI! YOU CAN DO IT!


OKAY WHICH MUSCLE SHOULD BE LOOSENED UP NOW?

4 comments:

  1. hoho, expression... itu bukan natural ke? nak try kawal gak ar... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. extra cranial TZBMC je. intra cranial tu takpe blh guna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bad: aku rse kne anaesthetise facial nerve tzbmc.
    herie: tp kdg jdik overexpressive. diri sendiri pun meluat

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
FREE FOOD, CUPCAKES, CUPS, CAKES, FREE, FOOD.