Friday, July 2, 2010

I LIKE FOOOODDD! EEERRGH! BLUEK!

BISMILLAH

O my God, today was a blast! I planned to go out eating in stall nearby but then a friend, Amalina rang me. "Don't go out. Food is on its way to your house now". HOLY MOLY! How could I resist! FOOD BEBEH! FOOD! She sent 4 boxes of rice with complete nutrition whatsoever, then I ate like HOH! MY STOMACH GOT TIRED OREDI.

Then another caller rang my phone. "Hello fil, where are you? I wanna bring you out to Alif" WHAT??? ANOTHER? (Alif is a quiet famous banana leaf restaurant in Kuantan). O IT WAS MY PROFESSOR. I mean, who else would bring me to that place other than him. Banana leaf restaurant or Indian Food? leave them to him. He knows a lot as his title implies. LOVE YOU PROFESSOR!

I was eating and chatting and eating and eating that I forgot about my GIT's limitation. The time I stopped eating, my stomach has already bloated like a big muscular balloon. (did I mention muscular?). It came to the point where I couldn't digest anymore food, nor was I able to stare at them. UUURRGGHH! I feel like throwing up now. chow!

GIT: GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT (bahasa pasar: stomach).

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...mmg besh la..credits to Amal,haha...duit dinner mmg save la..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. rupenye x free pon. ceh hampeh amal. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
FREE FOOD, CUPCAKES, CUPS, CAKES, FREE, FOOD.